Japanese Journal of Human Geography
Jimbun Chiri, or Japanese Journal of Human Geography (former The Human Geography) is a journal basing on a membership system to contribute papers. Every geographer who holds a membership of The Human Geographical Society of Japan has a right to contribute a paper (original article, review article and research note) in English or Japanese with an English abstract. The editorial board decides to accept/reject any papers relying on the referee’s suggestion. Tables of contents of all volumes and abstracts from volume 58(2006) are available below.
Notice on Photocopy from JJHG
In order to photocopy any work from Japanese Jouranl of Human Geography, you or your organization must obtain permission from the following organization which has been delegated for copyright for clearance by the copyright owner of this publication.
Except in the USA
Japan Academic Association for Copyright Clearance (JAACC)
41-6 Akasaka 9-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 Japan
TEL: 81-3-3475-5618 FAX: 81-3-3475-5619
In the USA
Copyright Clearance Center, Inc.
222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923 USA
Phone: (978) 750-8400 FAX: (978) 750-4744
- Free online access to archive (1948-2005)
- Notes for Contributors of English Papers (Revised on 5 March, 2016) (PDF)
- Peer Review Process of the Japanese Journal of Human Geography (Revised on 14 November, 2015) (PDF)
- Guideline of Peer Review Result (Revised on 14 November, 2015) (PDF)
- Cover Letter of Paper Submission（Excel）